Our group is conducting research in integrated high-speed electronics and photonics.
We are focusing on the following research directions:
- High-speed integrated circuits and systems;
- Inter- and intra-chip electrical interconnects;
- Inter- and intra-chip optical interconnects;
- Silicon photonics;
- Electronic-photonic integrated circuits (EPIC);
- Smart sensors.
- High-performance clocking in microprocessors and SoCs;
- Ultra-wideband (UWB) radios;
- Energy-efficient RF oscillators.
- Our paper on Nonlinear Optical Ring Resonators was presented at CLEO 2019.
- Our paper on Sparse Optical Phase Array Design was presented at Group IV Photonics 2019.
- Our paper on Concurrent Multipoint-to-Multipoint Communication on Interposer Channels was presented at ISLPED 2019.
- We welcome Wuxiucheng (Alan) Wang to our group.
- We are looking for motivated PhD and MS students to join our group. Please email your resume to Professor Wu.